Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I got Tagged too!

Mary Crow, of Mary Crow Photography and Whitney, from Dove Photography both tagged me to tell eight things about myself. I have never played this game but here I go!

1. I grew up in Everson, Wa.

2. I was a Jr. Rodeo Princess

3. I was the first Gamer ( Barrel Racing) in
4-H history to win the Jr. All Around.

4. When I was 16 I sang in a band with my family

5. I have two Brothers. One who lives in Bellingham Wa.
and the other who lives here.

6. I photographed for Donna Summer at Elton Johns home
in Windsor England for Elton's Aids benefit concert.

7. I met my husband at a coffee shop, twelve years ago.

8. I love to walk

9. My favorite thing to eat is Sushi

10. I love to go out for breakfast with my family

2 comments:

Dove Wedding Photography said...

Hey! That's 10 things, not 8! You must just be more interesting than the rest of us :)

I want to see a picture of you as the rodeo princess!

-Whitney

Mel McLellan said...

Haha! Andrea you sound like the perfect county fair, country girl! :) I love it!